– Rovere Oak interior wood satin finish (Saloon, dinette, galley & helm floors are walnut as standard)
– Lower helm seats in truffle leather with graphite dark grey accent and stitching
– Teak laid side decks, foredeck & foredeck walkthrough.
– Electrically operated sun awning (white canvas) to aft end of cockpit overhang (can be extended to within 80cm of aft end of sunbed). Dinghy chocks on bathing platform
– Stainless steel anchor in place of standard (40kg)
– Debon Orbit side table Full Moon in bronze (circular with fixing point) for foredeck
– Continental 220v/240v sockets
– Underwater transom lights (4 LUMISHORE SMX95 Blue)
– Separate washing machine and dryer located in forward accommodation
– Williams 385
– Special upholstery n Body: Matt White, Pipe: Granite
– Williams Teak inlay MKII
– Williams Fusion Music package 385
– Williams Deck lights (LED x 4) fitted Turbo Jet
AUDIO VISUAL & COMMUNICATIONS
– Owners stateroom – Harman Kardon 2.1 Blu-ray system (with Bluetooth connectivity) and KEF speakers in place of Fusion MS-AV700i Radio/DVD/MP3 Player
– Forward Guest cabin – 32″ LED TV (Radio/iPod/MP3 player upgraded to Fusion MS- AV700i with video & Bluetooth facility)
– Starboard Guest cabin – 22″ LED TV and Fusion MS-AV700i Radio/DVD/MP3 player with video & Bluetooth facility
– Additional Raymarine 12.1″multifunction display at sportbridge console.
– Raymarine E 165 (15.4″) multifunction display (2) at lower console in place of the two standard e125 (12.1″) displays.
EXTERIOR UPHOLSTERY / CANVAS / COVERS
– Foredeck seating sun shade.
– Cockpit, foredeck and sportbridge seating including helm seats and sunbed cushions in Movida Metallic. White sunbrella canvas covers in place of standard dark blue.
– Bimini top – Navy Blue Sunbella canvas.
– Additional charge for Bimini top to have LED overhead lighting (switched from console) Bimini electro-hydraulically powered.